You don’t have to look far to notice a bad song. Songs that put you off. that literallly make you
Here are some songs that make me
Songs about how much money and fame you have
- I be trying to chill, bitches wanna f—ck me.Every little city I go, f—ck me
Everything I do is big. We’ll talk big money, I talk big homes. I sell out arenas, I call that getting dome.
Songs that describe love as inanimate objects
- Love is like a parachute/ pyramid/papaya/Pikachu/paratrooper
Songs about mysterious ‘it’s and ‘that’s
- It’s a crime. You let it happen to me. Nevermind I’ll let it happen to you. Every time I get it I throw it away. It’s a sign, I get it, I wanna stay. By the time, I lose it I’m not afraid of looking at you truly fake it.
- I will do anything for love but I won’t do that. I will do anything for love. Anything you’ve been dreaming of. But I just WONT DO THATTT.
Songs that use an oh so clever way to encode sex.
- You see me looking at you and you already know I wanna love you.
- I don’t mean to be rude but tonight I’ve loving you.
- All the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy.
Songs that contradict themselves
- Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say. Say what you need to say.
- I bet you think this song is about you! Don’t you, don’t you, don’t you..!
But I have to admit. My ultimate pet peeve are songs about girl power.
“GIRLS! WE RUN THIS MUTHA*” “STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAR THE CHILDREN. THEN GET BACK TO BIT-NESS.”
“IT AINT EASY WALKING IN STILLETOS! BUT SOMEBODY GOTTO DO IT!” “I AM WOMAN! I’M A WOMAN I’M A WOMAN YES I AM. NOBODY ELSE CAN DO IT QUITE LIKE WE CAN”
“GIRLS BRING THE BOYS DOWN!”
honestly they irritate me so much! its like. stopp! youre so not helping the feminist cause man. its embarassing.
really the only ‘girl power’ songs i accept are the ones sung by alicia keys.
she is so lovely. her songs are so understated, just as a woman’s power is. it doesnt have to be “GIRLS! WE RUN THIS MUTHA*” it can just be “everybody looks as she walks by, cos they see the flame thats in her eyes. but nobody knows that she’s a lonely girl. and its a lonely world. but she gon let it burn baby, burn baby”